4 a 8 Apr 2023
The Official CompTIA Network+ Instructor and Student Guide 2019 Update (Exam N10-007) is developed exclusively by CompTIA, combining market-leading content with instructor input and the latest instructional design techniques.
A refreshed organization of content, additional assessments, scenario-based exercises and exclusive videos from ITProTV deliver an integrated solution that prepares students for the Network+ certification exam.
This course is for students who are preparing for the CompTIA Network+ certification exam N10-007. This course is intended for entry-level computer support professionals with a basic knowledge of computer hardware, software, and operating systems who wish to increase their knowledge and understanding of networking concepts and acquire the required skills to prepare for a career in network support or administration.
Certificação Associada: N10-007
*Curso disponível em Live Training
- Explaining the OSI Model and TCP/IP Models
- Explaining Properties of Network Traffic
- Installing and Configuring Switched Networks
- Configuring IP Networks
- Installing and Configuring Routed Networks
- Configuring and Monitoring Ports and Protocols
- Explaining Network Applications and Storage Services
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Networks
- Explaining Networking Attacks and Mitigations
- Installing and Configuring Security Devices
- Explaining Authentication and Access Controls
- Deploying and Troubleshooting Cabling Solutions
- Implementing and Troubleshooting Wireless Technologies
- Comparing and Contrasting WAN Technologies
- Using Remote Access Methods
- Identifying Site Policies and Best Practices
CompTIA recommends (but does not require) 9 months of network-related IT experience.