15 a 19 Jan 2024
The Official CompTIA Security+ Instructor and Student Guides (SY0-601) have been developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate. Rigorously evaluated to validate coverage of the CompTIA Security+ (SY0-601) exam objectives, The Official CompTIA Security+ Instructor and Student Guides teach students the knowledge and skills required to assess the security posture of an enterprise environment and recommend and implement appropriate security solutions; monitor and secure hybrid environments, including cloud, mobile, and IoT; operate with an awareness of applicable laws and policies, including principles of governance, risk, and compliance; identify, analyze, and respond to security events and incidents.
*PVP por participante. A realização do curso nas datas apresentadas está sujeita a um quórum mínimo de inscrições.
Network Administrators, Cybersecurity Associates, IT personnel interested in pursuing a career in cybersecurity
Certificação Associada: SY0-601
- Comparing and Contrasting Attacks
- Comparing and Contrasting Security Controls
- Using Security Assessment Tools
- Comparing and Contrasting Basic Concepts of Cryptography
- Implementing Public Key Infrastructure
- Implementing Identity and Access Management Controls
- Managing Access Services and Accounts
- Implementing Secure Network Architecture Concepts
- Installing and Configuring Security Appliances
- Installing and Configuring Wireless and Physical Access Security
- Deploying Secure Host, Embedded, and Mobile Systems
- Implementing Secure Network Access Protocols
- Implementing Secure Network Applications
- Explaining Risk Management and Disaster Recovery Concepts
- Summarizing Secure Application Development Concepts
- Explaining Organizational Security Concepts
CompTIA A+ and Network+ and two years of experience in IT administration with a security focus.