2 a 4 May 2023
ISO/IEC 20000 is the international standard specifically for IT Service Management. It describes an integrated set of management processes which form a service management system for the effective delivery of services to the business and its customers.
Staff working within an IT service provider organization who require a basic understanding of the standard, Staff working within service providers who are already certified to ISO IEC 20000 or those considering its implementation.
Área: Serviços e NormasITSM
Certificação Associada: ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor
*Curso disponível em Live Training
Module 1: Course Introduction
- Module 1: Background and related schemes
- Module 2: Socpe, usage, terms, definitions
- Module 3: Overall service management system (SMS)
- Module 4: ISO/IEC 20000 service management processes
- Module 5: Certification, applicability and scope
- Module 6: Achieving and maintaining ISO/IEC 20000-1 certification
- Module 7: Mock exam and review