8 a 9 Jan 2024
ISO/IEC 27001:2022 Foundation training allows you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage an Information Security Management System as specified in ISO/IEC 27001:2022. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of ISMS, including ISMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the “PECB Certificate Holder in ISO/IEC 27001:2022 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
*PVP por participante. A realização do curso nas datas apresentadas está sujeita a um quórum mínimo de inscrições.
- Managers and consultants seeking to know more about information security
- Professionals wishing to get acquainted with ISO/IEC 27001:2022 requirements for an ISMS
- Individuals engaged in or responsible for information security activities in their organization
- Individuals wishing to pursue a career in information security
Certificação Associada: PECB ISO/IEC 27001:2022 Foundation exam
- Introduction to Information Security Management System (ISMS) concepts as required by ISO/IEC 27001
- Information Security Management System requirements and Certificate Exam
First, a candidate needs to complete the PECB ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation training course. Then, they need to take the exam and after successfully passing the exam, candidates will be able to apply for the “PECB Certificate Holder in ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation” certificate. This is an entry-level credential.
There are no prerequisites on professional or management system project experience required. Thus, following the training course, passing the exam and applying for the certificate are the only certificate program requisites that certificate holders shall meet before obtaining the certificate.