ISO/IEC 27002 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement Information Security Controls as specified in ISO/IEC 27002. During this training course, you will be able to understand how ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27002 are related to ISO/IEC 27003 (Guidelines for the implementation of ISMS), ISO/IEC 27004 (Measurement of Information Security) and ISO/IEC 27005 (Risk Management in Information Security).
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the “PECB Certificate Holder in ISO/IEC 27002 Foundation” certificate. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies and management approach.
- Individuals interested in Information Security Management and Information Security Controls
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of an Information Security Management System and Information Security Controls
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Information Security Management
Certificação Associada: PECB ISO/IEC 27002 Foundation
*Curso disponível em Live Training
- Introduction to ISO/IEC 27002 and Information Security Management System
- ISO/IEC 27002 Controls and Certificate Exam