This module covers the 'core' service management activities and expands the current scope of ITIL to cover the 'creation' of services.
The course will help you to:
- improve existing processes
- effectively manage IT teams
- optimize value streams and workflows
- align digital services with business strategy
- improve how services are developed
- integrate new technologies embed Lean, Agile, and DevOps ways of working.
The ITIL Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support module is for IT practitioners and leaders who design digital products and services, and who deliver and support them to agreed levels. This includes development, deployment, and monitoring activities.
*Curso disponível em Live Training
Please note: an ITIL 4 Foundation certification is a pre-requisite for studying Create, Deliver and Support.