This module provides the practical skills necessary to create a 'learning and improving' IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic direction.
It also provides guidance on embedding continual improvement into the organizational culture. Direct, Plan and Improve helps with planning work, improving products, and managing change.
The course will help you to:
- drive and manage effective organizational change
- encourage a culture of continual improvement
- facilitate decision-making
- support change management
- minimize disruption
- innovate while remaining compliant.
The ITIL 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve module is for anyone who needs to align their team’s objectives to the organizational strategy.
*Curso disponível em Live Training
Please note: an ITIL 4 Foundation certification is a pre-requisite for studying Direct, Plan and Improve.