29/5/2023 a 2/6/2023
This course covers three central elements of Microsoft 365 enterprise administration – Microsoft 365 security management, Microsoft 365 compliance management, and Microsoft 365 device management. In Microsoft 365 security management, you will examine all the common types of threat vectors and data breaches facing organizations today, and you will learn how Microsoft 365’s security solutions address these security threats.
You will be introduced to the Microsoft Secure Score, as well as to Azure Active Directory Identity Protection. You will then learn how to manage the Microsoft 365 security services, including Exchange Online Protection, Advanced Threat Protection, Safe Attachments, and Safe Links. Finally, you will be introduced to the various reports that monitor your security health.
You will then transition from security services to threat intelligence; specifically, using the Security Dashboard and Advanced Threat Analytics to stay ahead of potential security breaches. With your Microsoft 365 security components now firmly in place, you will examine the key components of Microsoft 365 compliance management.
This begins with an overview of all key aspects of data governance, including data archiving and retention, Information Rights Management, Secure Multipurpose Internet Mail Extension (S/MIME), Office 365 message encryption, and data loss prevention (DLP).
You will then delve deeper into archiving and retention, paying particular attention to in-place records management in SharePoint, archiving and retention in Exchange, and Retention policies in the Security and Compliance Center.
Now that you understand the key aspects of data governance, you will examine how to implement them, including the building of ethical walls in Exchange Online, creating DLP policies from built-in templates, creating custom DLP policies, creating DLP policies to protect documents, and creating policy tips.
You will then focus on managing data governance in Microsoft 365, including managing retention in email, troubleshooting retention policies and policy tips that fail, as well as troubleshooting sensitive data. You will then learn how to implement Azure Information Protection and Windows Information Protection. You will conclude this section by learning how to manage search and investigation, including searching for content in the Security and Compliance Center, auditing log investigations, and managing advanced eDiscovery.
The course concludes with an in-depth examination of Microsoft 365 device management. You will begin by planning for various aspects of device management, including preparing your Windows 10 devices for co-management. You will learn how to transition from Configuration Manager to Intune, and you will be introduced to the Microsoft Store for Business and Mobile Application Management.
At this point, you will transition from planning to implementing device management; specifically, your Windows 10 deployment strategy. This includes learning how to implement Windows Autopilot, Windows Analytics, and Mobile Device Management (MDM). When examining MDM, you will learn how to deploy it, how to enroll devices to MDM, and how to manage device compliance.
Curso disponível em Live Training
This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 role-based administrator certification paths.
Certificação Associada: MS-101
*Curso disponível em Live Training
Module 1: Introduction to Microsoft 365 Security Metrics
- Threat Vectors and Data Breaches
- Security Solutions in Microsoft 365
- Introduction to the Secure Score
- Introduction to Azure Active Directory Identity Protection
Module 2: Managing Your Microsoft 365 Security Services
- Introduction to Exchange Online Protection
- Introduction to Advanced Threat Protection
- Managing Safe Attachments
- Managing Safe Links
- Monitoring and Reports
Module 3: Lab 1 – Manage Microsoft 365 Security Services
Lab : Manage Microsoft 365 Security Services Exercise 1 – Set up a Microsoft 365 Trial Tenant Exercise 2 – Implement an ATP Safe Links policy and Safe Attachment policy Module 4: Microsoft 365 Threat Intelligence
- Overview of Microsoft 365 Threat Intelligence
- Using the Security Dashboard
- Configuring Advanced Threat Analytics
- Implementing Your Cloud Application Security
Module 5: Lab 2 – Implement Alert Notifications Using the Security Dashboard
Lab : Implement Alert Notifications Using the Security Dashboard Exercise 1 – Prepare for implementing Alert Policies Exercise 2 – Implement Security Alert Notifications Exercise 3 – Implement Group Alerts Exercise 4 – Implement eDiscovery Alerts
Module 6: Introduction to Data Governance in Microsoft 365
- Introduction to Archiving in Microsoft 365
- Introduction to Retention in Microsoft 365
- Introduction to Information Rights Management
- Introduction to Secure Multipurpose Internet Mail Extension
- Introduction to Office 365 Message Encryption
- Introduction to Data Loss Prevention
Module 7: Archiving and Retention in Office 365
- In-Place Records Management in SharePoint
- Archiving and Retention in Exchange
- Retention Policies in the SCC
Module 8: Lab 3 – Implement Archiving and Retention
Lab : Implement Archiving and Retention Exercise 1 – Initialize Compliance in Your Organization Exercise 2 – Configure Retention Tags and Policies Exercise 3 – Implement Retention Policies
Module 9: Implementing Data Governance in Microsoft 365 Intelligence
- Planning Your Security and Compliance Needs
- Building Ethical Walls in Exchange Online
- Creating a Simple DLP Policy from a Built-in Template
- Creating a Custom DLP Policy
- Creating a DLP Policy to Protect Documents
- Working with Policy Tips
Module 10: Lab 4 – Implement DLP Policies
Lab : Implement DLP Policies Exercise 1 – Manage DLP Policies Exercise 2 – Test MRM and DLP Policies
Module 11: Managing Data Governance in Microsoft 365
- Managing Retention in Email
- Troubleshooting Data Governance
- Implementing Azure Information Protection
- Implementing Advanced Features of AIP
- Implementing Windows Information Protection
Module 12: Lab 5 – Implement AIP and WIP Lab : Implement AIP and WIP Exercise 1 – Implement Azure Information Protection Exercise 2 – Implement Windows Information Protection Module 13: Managing Search and Investigations
- Searching for Content in the Security and Compliance Center
- Auditing Log Investigations
- Managing Advanced eDiscovery
Module 14: Lab 6 – Manage Search and Investigations
Lab : Manage Search and Investigations Exercise 1 – Investigate Your Microsoft 365 Data Exercise 2 – Configure and Deploy a Data Subject Request
Module 15: Planning for Device Management
- Introduction to Co-management
- Preparing Your Windows 10 Devices for Co-management
- Transitioning from Configuration Manager to Intune
- Introduction to Microsoft Store for Business
- Planning for Mobile Application Management
Module 16: Lab 7 – Implement the Microsoft Store for Business
Lab : Implement the Microsoft Store for Business Exercise 1 – Configure the Microsoft Store for Business Exercise 2 – Manage the Microsoft Store for Business Module 17: Planning Your Windows 10 Deployment Strategy
- Windows 10 Deployment Scenarios
- Implementing Windows Autopilot
- Planning Your Windows 10 Subscription Activation Strategy
- Resolving Windows 10 Upgrade Errors
- Introduction to Windows Analytics
Module 18: Implementing Mobile Device Management
- Planning Mobile Device Management
- Deploying Mobile Device Management
- Enrolling Devices to MDM
- Managing Device Compliance
Module 19: Lab 8 – Manage Devices with Intune
Lab : Manage Devices with Intune Exercise 1 – Enable Device Management Exercise 2 – Configure Azure AD for Intune Exercise 3 – Create Intune Policies Exercise 4 – Enroll a Windows 10 Device Exercise 5 – Manage and Monitor a Device in Intune
- Completed a role-based administrator course such as Messaging, Teamwork, Security and Compliance, or Collaboration.
- A proficient understanding of DNS and basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices.